Wednesday, November 29, 2006

God is so Good!

In celebration of finishing some of my apps, I'm finally updating after a month's hiatus :) In the past month, God's been so good to me. He's continually showing me his Blessings and his grace in many aspects of my life. His fulfillment of promises and answers to many "age-old" questions I have had have recently seemed to be manifested through different people and situations. Whether it is in new relational developments with a certain "COOL" "friend" hahah :) or in granting me grace in schoolwork and marks, it is true how He does not withhold anything good from us. I remember reflecting on a passage a couple of weeks back during my times with the Lord. The Israelites were filled with joy and happiness in how the Lord had delivered and done great things for them. . .

Psalm 126: "When the Lord brought back the captives of Zion,
we were like men who dreamed.
Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations
The Lord has done Great Things for us."

I feel the same way as those Israelites right now. I KNOW that God has brought me OUT of the desert, and back to where I can hear his voice and feel his Deep love for me in very tangible ways. I just want to say Thank You Lord :) Just when I had finally found my identity in You and was finally Satisfied with Being your Beloved, you surprised me !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ON another note, it was a lovely time to have spent time with the girls this past weekend. Char came back from NYC to celebrate her American Thanksgiving with us at our favourite pig-out spot: Yang's Kitchen hahha. All I gotta say is that we DEFINITELY know how to cause Ruckus by the mere presence of our voices and laughing :)

And also, check out this short film Casey sent me through email sometime last week called "PLATFORM 6" created by a Christian filmaker. His goal is to utilize the film as a tool to reach out to people in China and other countries with would point people to Jesus as their only hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till next time,
Cheers :) & God Bless !

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.Lau said...

awesome stuff funce!! i rejoice with you as you enter into this season of great blessings!! :) but also - praise God for those 'quiet' and valley times too :) love ya dearies!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home